38 Years of Experience as a Family Law Attorney & Divorce Lawyer, Handling Your Family Law Matters with Wisdom, Care and Compassion
Call to Schedule a Free Consultation
Premier Family Law Attorney Irvine
The Law Offices of Robert Faust II has been providing experienced legal representation to clients in divorce and family law related cases since 1978. With 38 years of experience in the field of family law, Robert Faust has the knowledge necessary to resolve your contested or uncontested family law case.
An “AV” peer rated Martindale-Hubbard Attorney, Mr. Faust enjoys an outstanding reputation among his peers and within the local legal community.
Irvine Family Law Attorney Robert Faust – Practice Areas
- Divorce– All divorce and divorce related matters, including the equitable division of property, alimony, issues relating to child custody, visitation and support matters, and c
- Child Custody– Initial determination of custody, legal & physical custody, and cases involving the modification of child custody based on change in circumstances.
- Child Support– Initial determination of child support, child support enforcement cases, determination of child support arrearages, and post-judgment modification of child support.
- Child Visitation– Professional assistance drafting comprehensive parenting plans focused on preventing future litigation, as well as post-judgment modification of parenting plans and child visitation.
- Divorce Mediation– Divorce Mediation services focused on the peaceful resolution of divorce and family law related matters.
- Guardianship– Representation of those seeking to establish or fight guardianship of minor children or physically / mentally incapacitated adult children.
- Post-Judgment Modifications– Post-judgment modification of alimony, child support, child custody and child visitation. Even if Mr. Faust did not represent you in the initial proceedings, he can help you bring or fight a motion for modification.
- Spousal Support– Representation in all cases involving spousal support (also known as alimony).
Mr. Faust understands how difficult divorce and family law disputes are for his clients, both financially and emotionally, and strives to lessen the stress by resolving their cases as quickly and efficiently as possible.
One of the things that makes Mr. Faust so effective is his ability to connect with all parties involved and turn something contentious and emotional into as productive a situation as possible. He acts as a trusted advisor; tough but compassionate and fair, Mr. Faust will stand up for what is right for you and your family.
Contact a Family Lawyer with over 38 Years of Experience
If you have any questions or need help regarding other family law
matters, like divorce proceedings, spousal support, child support,
visitation, mediation, or a post-judgment modification, please fill out New Client Case Evaluation Form. For immediate help, call the Law Offices of Robert V. Faust today at (949) 609-0499 to schedule a consultation.
To Schedule a Free Personal Consultation
CA - California,
Cash, Credit Card